您当前的位置:Mtime时光网>肖申克的救赎>影评>感悟人生,以电影的名义

感悟人生,以电影的名义

电影中文名

肖申克的救赎

2010-11-05 08:49

塞纳

塞纳

想看

  生如一场电影。有人说,好的电影台词,如诗,如歌。+=感悟人生,以电影的名义--------------------------------------------Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救赎》:自由

1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

 

2.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

 

3.some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright...

有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

 

4.I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……

 

5.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

 

6.Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

 

7.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.

监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。

 

8.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ...........

我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

 

9.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

 

Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》:命运

1.His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

 

2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you’re gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

 

3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they’re going. Where they’ve been.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

 

4.You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

 

5.Stupid is as stupid does.

傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

 

6.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

 

7.There must be someing can be done.

不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧地说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子慎用!!

 

8.Miracles happen every day.

美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

 

9. Son-of-bitch.

狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

 

10.Sure as hell was.

绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

 

11.Ain’t I going to be me?

我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

 

12.Nobody gives a horse’s shit who you are,puss ball.

没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

 

13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.

滚到车上来!

 

14.That is the outstanding answer I’ve ever heard.

夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

 

15.Just like that ,she was gone.

就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

 

16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America’s best young men served in this war.

阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

 

17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

 

18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.

形容很不容易找到的东西。

 

19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.

为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

 

20.Nothing just happens,it’s all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

 

21.army’s value=loyalty,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .

每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。

 

21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

 

22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).

信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

 

23.I am a man of my word.

我是信守我承诺的人。

 

24.Where the hell is this God of yours?

TMD你的上帝在哪里?

 

25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

 

26. You got to go when you got to go.

不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。

 

27.Shit happens!

不好的事情会经常发生。

 

28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

 

29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

 

30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.

用情至专!

 

31.It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

Lion King 《狮子王》:成长

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

 

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

 

3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

 

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

 

5.It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

 

6.You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

 

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。

 

8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?

 

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

 

10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》:坚强

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

 

2.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

 

3.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

 

4. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子。小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

 

5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

 

6.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

 

7.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.

我从没有像爱你一样爱过任何一个女人。我也从没有像等你那样等过任何一个女人。

 

8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎、去偷、去骗、去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

 

9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

 

10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

 

11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

TITANIC《泰坦尼克号》:际遇

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。

 

2.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。

 

3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。

 

4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

 

5.All life is a game of luck. 

生活本来就全靠运气。

 

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

 

7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  

我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

 

8.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

 

9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

 

10.You jump, I jump.

你跳,我就跟着跳。

 

11.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

 

12.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

 

13.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.

你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》:缘分

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。

 

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。

 

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中注定。

 

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。

 

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱。

 

6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。

 

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士。

 

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

 

9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。

 

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每个人婚前都会紧张的。

 

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命运也许会成为厄运。

 

12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。

 

13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。

 

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

 

 

该片热门影评:

《肖申克的救赎》:对自由和灵魂的救赎

《肖申克的救赎》毫无疑问是一部好..

WinteRisCominG

我为何如此忧伤,只因我爱得深沉--《肖申克的救赎》

“老布到此一游” 西装革履,神情肃..

斯嘉丽评分9.0

有一种疯狂——《肖申克的救赎》观后

  一年前的今天刚成人的我在日志里把..

伊比利亚的7评分10.0

我对《肖申克的救赎》的失望

长期以来,该片为众多影人所推崇,许多..

电影收藏者Jack评分9.0

《肖申克的救赎》:黑暗孤独中只有思想

《肖申克的救赎》:黑暗孤独中只有思想..

火神评分10.0

更多 929 条评论